The SDURO Trekking 6.0 leaves no wish unsatisfied, both visually and technically. Fully integrated in the downtube, the new Intube battery from Yamaha has a fresh, modern look and is easy to handle: It can be charged in the bike or easily removed for convenience. The 20 speed Shimano Deore XT gear transmission offers flexibility for every route.
- 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and robust
- 700c wheels, Shimano M3050, Shimano M3050, Rodi Black Rock 21, eyed, double-walled rim, aluminium
- SR Suntour NCX D-LO Lockout, steel spring, 63mm
- Shimano Deore XT T781, Deore XT T8000, 20 gears, SLX M7000, rapidfire
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Yamaha PW-SE System, 70Nm, 25km/h
- Yamaha InTube 500Wh
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories.
‘Ride it Away’ retail finance available. Ride it away for only £554 (terms and conditions apply – ask in store)